Friday, December 30, 2011

A look Back at 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Wow, I can't  believe that another year is already over. It seems as if it takes me nearly a year to sign and date with the appropriate year and then in an instant it gone. I remember doing a project in 4th grade and they had us write about what we would be doing in the year 2000. In my project I was married to a man named Wayne and had 4 children ( Siscely and Corey were two of their names) and I was a veterinarian by profession. Now its 2012 and I have  one 16 month old and am married to Ben, not wayne ( LOL and sigh) 4 is TOO many and I love Ben. I just wanted to reflect on the past year and share some of my favorite things. I have noticed a trend that  some of my daughters best moments are also mine! I love experiencing life through her eyes. I am so excited to see what 2012 will bring! AND the very last thing I want to do for New Years is stay up til midnight. Yes I will b happy to be in bed by 9. I will wake to 2012 alert and ready!


(The pics below are in random order)






My SIL's bachelorette party that I was so excited and appreciative to be the MOH in
The day of the wedding
I miss when D's hair used to stand straight up like this
Add caption
Went to san Luis Obispo with Ben for our 5 year Anniversary!!!!
Ben finally joins the 30 club!!!
D turns 1 and burns her finger on candle at party
family reunion in Woodland ( Ben's side)
Lots of cute moments at Caper Acres park with Doodlebug
Watching D interact with her first cousin Boston
Spending time with Ben's family for Christmas



Doolittle Design is in business




My brother and Brianna welcomed baby Boston into the world on July 31st



















No comments:

Post a Comment