Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday Little Brother!!!!!

My little brother, Matthew James Tavares just turned 31 on January 3rd! Eek that makes me feel extremely old.  Me and my bro are kind of opposites but in a good way. I think it helped my parents out growing up. I was always kind of the drama queen     ( especially when I was sick, or when we would drive by  cow dairy's) and he was a lot more chill. As kids we were sort of competitive at least from my perspective, but over dumb stuff like who had a bigger foot. I always won until he was in like the 7th grade and hit a growth spurt. We moved to the country when I was 9 and he was 7. I have a lot of great memories playing outside with him and my cousin Adam. We would build forts, explore the dry creek bed, play hide and seek in the walnut orchard. We also would go skiing a lot with my family and Matt was such a daredevil and would always go off the trail and come flying in the air out of nowhere,  landing right beside me.  I miss being close to him and being a part of all his life changes. The most recent the birth of his son Boston. It is so fun to watch him as a daddy and see how happy he is. Happy Birthday Matt!!!



Matt and Ben

Matt and his son, Boston

Me and my brother



Love you Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment