Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Dan and Bekah!!!!!!!!!!




Today is a special day because it is the birthday of 2 VERY important people! My sister in law Rebekah and her hubby ( my Brother in law) Dan. This is a special birthday because it is their first as a married couple. Just because they share a birthday doesn't mean they get one shout out. I want to recognize them individually for the AMAZING Peeps they are.

 Rebekah
   Is currently in the credentialing program with a focus in special education and is getting close to being done. Ben and I are so proud of her and KNOW that she will be an awesome teacher! I love spending time with Rebekah she has a unique, contagious energy and everyone that meets her falls in love with her! She loves her family, her doggy Lucy and is great with kiddos. My own daughter Delaney  ADORES her and can even say her name, " Bepah"


 Happy Birthday SIL!!!


Dan
Dan is an electrical engineer. To be honest I get a little lost when he starts talking about work, but it is interesting all the same and I do know what an MR7503.0t is.He is also very adventurous and is an active member in the Butte County Search and Rescue team ( a real hero).
He is is a great balance for Rebekah. As Bekah is a little more loud (at times) he brings the mellow. I always have the best conversations with Dan and feel that he is a genuine person and a great listener. One thing I admire about him is that he places a high emphasis on maintaining friendships with those he is close with. Rest assured that if you are a friend of Dan's you will probably be for life! 


Love you guys!!!!!!!!!


Tiffany


                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment