Friday, November 18, 2011

Me and D Love Apple and Macs!

Double trouble action



Delaney is obsessed with the i-pad, i-phone and our Mac computer, Her favorite thing is to look at pics of herself. No joke she could do this all day. She thinks that a computers main function is to display pics of her.  When she sees one she yells "BABIES." which is what she calls herself. One time Ben, D and I took our regular weekend outing to T-Bar here in Chico, to get lunch and a tea. D saw a young girl on her laptop and yelled "BABIES!" To say it has gotten out of control is an understatement. I was actually worried that she was becoming vain and that maybe I should not encourage this. However when I asked D's pediatrician he laughed at me and said that it is developmentally normal for babies to  enjoy seeing pics of themselves and babies.  D even knows how to scroll through the pics on daddy's i-pad with her finger. Anyway since she loves to see pics of herself SO much I put her on the Mac and played around with the photobooth application and here are the results. Such a fun time! 


Ciao, Tif





                       









No comments:

Post a Comment