Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Highlights


  1. Went to Hollister to my mom and dad's house. Ate pumpkin pie, turkey and mashed potatoes (The best thanksgiving food items) besides ambrosia.
  2. Came up with a genius idea to eat off of a small plate to save on calories and overeating.
  3. Got lots of cute pics of D with her cousins
  4. Dropped off more baby equipment at my parents house for them to store.
  5. Stayed up late with mom, grandma and my aunts reminiscing and speculating about when their other childless and unwed kids would settle down. 
  6. Hit up a movie the day after. My choice this time ( Breaking Dawn) and it was AWESOME! I am team Jacob all the way!
  7. Avoided black Friday like the plague. Saving a few dollars on ridiculous sales is not worth battling the masses.
  8. Went to Starbucks for  their seasonal coffee (pumpkin Spice, yummy)
  9. D went to bed extra early and I got to watch a new show, storage Wars (not bad and kind of addicting).
  10. On the drive home stopped at Babies R Us to use the restroom and finally found D a child size couch on SALE( it even converts into a bed). 
  11. D tried french fries for the first time and liked them too much. 
  12. Witnessed my mom putting D in one of my baby dresses then had her pose for pics on my old baby rocking chair.
  13. Spent quality time with my dad.





( Clockwise, top to bottom) our family; D and her cousin Boston; Cousins Madeline & Olivia with D
                  These two girls are the CUTEST things ever and loved on D so much!


















Kit and Kristen ( More of my favorite peeps)




D's cousin, who is an absolute sweetheart



Some of my favorite people ( Aunt Mary, Aunt Michal, Mom and me)

D's cool new couch that converts into bed
















No comments:

Post a Comment