Monday, November 7, 2011

An Ode to my daughter

My Heart

My little baby is 14 mos old and is as tall as some 2 yr olds.

My baby has strawberry blonde hair unlike myself or my hubby

My baby girl prefers the box the toy comes in to the actual toy.

My baby’s favorite foods right now are Cheezits, hotdogs and corn.

My baby girl only says mama when she is sad and needs to be comforted.

My baby says 15 tiny words and the latest is APPLE.

My baby loves her whole family but has a crush on her uncle Dan. LOL

My little girl prefers to ride in her wagon than her stroller.

My baby girl has one pair of shoes that she will actually keep on her feet and they are in the wash right now because she stepped in poop. Uck.

My baby LOVES her doggies and even says hi and waves to them when we come home.

My baby loves playing with the zippers on my sweatshirts right now, which makes it hard to put her in her car seat.

My baby thinks its funny when we bow our heads in prayer and then say amen.

My little baby has many endearing nicknames such as Doodlebug, DD, Dewdrop, Spooks, little mama and pumpkin.

My baby’s favorite things to play with are our phones, the remote control and the turkey baster.

Her loving gestures mainly consist of open mouth kisses which we refer to as “ boochies” and leg hugs ( they are the best).

Lately when you ask my baby to say “mama” she will say “bubble” instead.

My baby can distinguish between my two dogs by name.

My baby loves to look at pictures of herself on her daddy’s i-pad, which we refer to as the baby machine.

My baby’s favorite things to get into are the desk drawer and the guest room side table where grandma Diane keeps her lotions and shower cap.

My baby fills me with overwhelming love and happiness.

I look forward to watching her grow and reminding her of her silly ways and always letting her know how dear and essential she is to My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment